Planning to travel to Japan by next year, consider being prepared and file before July.
Hi This service product allows you to have access and process your visa application to enter Japan 🇯🇵.
Tokyo Vending Co will facilitate you on the Visa Entry Process.
Guaranteed Application filing in UNDER 2 WEEKS.
FILING FOR WORK VISA/ This service includes helping provide options of employment for your specific needs.
CHOOSE A VISA THAT SUITS YOU.
IF ONE DOES NOT OR YOU ARE UNSURE PLEASE DM @tokyovendingco on Instagram
EACH VISA COULD TAKE UP TO 2-6 MONTHS
PLEASE APPLY AHEAD OF TIME BEFORE PLANNING TRIP.
Student Visa : AVAILABLE 2022
Apply through our services to enter a school of language. Pay tuition fees and enter Japan upon receiving your visa.
How to get a visa for Japan
If you are a foreign visitor and wish to visit Japan for a short period of time and will not participate in remunerated or paid activities you can apply for a temporary visitor visa or also referred to as the Japan tourist visa.
With a tourist visa to Japan, its holder can engage in sight-seeing, visit family or friends, attend a wedding, attend business meetings, etc. To get a Japan tourist visa it is necessary to apply at a Japanese Embassy or Consulate, but this will change for many nationalities with the introduction of the eVisa in early 2021..
Japan Entry Visa Requirements
SELECT TOURSIT VISA TO CONTINUE THIS SELECTION
Foreign visitors who need a visa to travel to Japanmust meet the following Japan tourist visa requirements.
- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity and 2 blank pages
- A completed and signed visa application form
- A recent photograph, size 4.5 x 4.5 cm, in color and with a white background
- An official birth certificate or a certified copy
- If the traveler is married, it is necessary to submit a marriage certificate issued within one year
- Schedule and travel plans in Japan
Other Requirements to visit Japan
There are some additional Japan visa requirements that foreign travelers need to take into account when submitting their application at a Japanese mission.
Some travelers have a sponsor or guarantor that will support the Japan visa application. A sponsor is a person that, under the visa conditions, will cover the expenses of the person applying for a visa.
If the traveler does not have a sponsor or guarantor for their trip to Japan it is necessary to demonstrate that they can cover the expenses of their stay. In order to do this, it is necessary to submit the following:
- Bank certificate, issued within the last 3 months
- Applicant’s income tax return
In the case that the traveler has a sponsor or guarantor it is necessary to provide:
- Guarantee letter where the relation between the traveler and the sponsor is explained and the details of the sponsor or guarantor must be included
- Proof of relationship with the guarantor
- Bank certificated and income tax return of the sponsor/guarantor
VISA ONE/ AVAILABLE 2022
The visa is free of charge but Japan sets annual quotas for each country participating in the Working Holiday Programme. What is the application process?
- Fill in the Working Holiday Visa application form,
- Provide the requested documents: valid passport, ID picture, resume, outline of planned activities in Japan, written reason for applying for a WHV in Japan, evidence of possession of a return ticket and of sufficient funds to support the beginning of the stay, medical certificate,
- Submit your application to the nearest Embassy or Consulate of Japan in your country of residence,
- In some cases you will have an interview with a visa officer.
VISA 2/ OVER THE AGE OF 30 / AVAILABLE 2022
Tourist Visa / BASIC TRAVEL
Whether you need a Japan tourist visa or not depends on your nationality. At the moment, citizens of 29 countries are not eligible for a Japan visa on arrival and are expected to obtain a Japan tourist visa.
Travelers holding passports from the following countries are eligible for Japan visa on arrival : IF NOT APPLY FOR OTHER VISA
- Côte d’Ivoire
Visitor Visa Types for Japan
Japan, at the moment, offers two types of visitor visa types:
- The visa on arrival
- Japan tourist visa (eVisa)
In June 2019, the Japan government will launch the Japan tourist eVisa, an electronic visa that will simplify the process of obtaining a visa to visit the country. The full list of eligible countries is yet to be announced and may or may not include the countries currently required to obtain a Japan tourist visa in person. Up-to -date information will be published on this site once made available by the government of Japan
The visa on arrival is a Japan visitor visa that allows its holder a stay of up to 30 days in the country. It is possible to extend the stay, however, travelers must pay 10 USD for each additional day they choose to stay in Japan.
The tourist visa for Japan is a requirement for citizens of 29 countries that aren’t eligible for the visa on arrival. To get this Japan tourist visa it is necessary to go to an embassy or consulate and present a valid passport and complete an application form. To finalize the process, applicants need to pay a fee for the Japan tourist visa.
The tourist eVisa for Japan will be available through an online system. Applicants who wish to obtain a Japan visitor visa will be able to complete an online form with their personal details and passport information. Eligible countries are to yet to be announced by the government of Japan. It is expected that the electronic visitor visa for Japan will make it easier for travelers to visit the country.
Business VISA: AVAILABLE 2022
Who Needs a Japan Business Visa?
You need a Japan Business Visa if:
- You are from a country that is subject to Japan Visa requirements
- You are traveling to Japan for business-related purposes, such as attend a meeting or a conference, for business talks or negotiations, etc.
Apply open for all ages.
UPDATE/ Visa Included For India, Belize, Croatia.
*requires valid passport up to date and application process complete*
- Brunei (visa exemption for up to 15 days)
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Republic of Korea
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
- United States
Following this payment will be directed to our application process where we will take in your documents !